Thursday 7 October 2021

Crimean War 30th Cambridgeshire Regiment

I’ve had a few painted things sitting around at work waiting for either Casey or Victor to be free to take some photos for me. Victor was able to take a few shots today, so over the next couple of posts I’ll have some completed units to show off.

This time I have a unit that’s been sitting around for a while, it is the British 30th Cambridgeshire Regiment for the Crimean War. These are rather nice Warlord Games miniatures sculpted by Paul Hicks. The excellent flags are from GMB Designs. Bases are 50mm front x 60mm side with six miniatures per base. Both my British and French will be 24 model battalions. My Russians are in larger 36 model battalion (six bases).


Enjoy, 

Wayne






5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mate they look gorgeous. You have been doing these longer than my Waterloo obsession.

    ReplyDelete

French 1944 to 1945

As you may have seen from my earlier post I have been working on a French 1944-45 Late-war army for Flames Of War. I'm using the Battle ...