Tuesday 1 February 2022

French 1944 to 1945

As you may have seen from my earlier post I have been working on a French 1944-45 Late-war army for Flames Of War. I'm using the Battle Weary Rifle Company from Bulge American and some of the French specific command cards from the Bulge: American command card pack to field them.

The Rifle Platoons are from the OP French Tirailleurs Platoon that came out many years ago with the 3rd Ed Road To Rome compilation. I've used Winter American for most of the other units with some Early War French officers and a few head swaps for Adrian Helmets and Kepis.







I've just finished a third Rifle Platoon and have a M4A4 Tank Platoon and a M1A1 105mm howitzer battery lined up to paint next.








No comments:

Post a Comment

French 1944 to 1945

As you may have seen from my earlier post I have been working on a French 1944-45 Late-war army for Flames Of War. I'm using the Battle ...