Friday 15 October 2021

Chosen Men Napoleonic Skirmish Gaming

I’ve been slowly putting together a French force for Osprey's Chosen Men Napoleonic skirmish game. My force is based on French light troops, with a mix of Chasseurs and Voltigiers from a light battalion. Added to this I have some Hussars and a commander. The Hussar unit has three of their five painted and the commander is sitting on my desk waiting. So far I have just three units of five infantry completed. Two of Chasseurs, and one of Voltigiers.

These first three units are a mix of miniatures made up of some Perry plastics, as well as some Victrix Imperial Guard Grenadiers with spare Perry heads.







No comments:

Post a Comment

French 1944 to 1945

As you may have seen from my earlier post I have been working on a French 1944-45 Late-war army for Flames Of War. I'm using the Battle ...